Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Write a Book with Me"

Holly Lisle is writing a door-stopper of a novel. Not only that, she's doing it at, for her, a snail's pace. She has invited us to write small chunks with her, and in this way, finish a normal length novel (100k) at about the time she finishes hers.

I'm going to try this. What can I lose? Even if the novel sucks, at least I'll have one under my belt.

I've had a story circulating in my mind for several years now. I keep trying to write the story several different ways, and keep dropping it as unwritable. But it won't let me go. So I'm going to try, once again!, to write the thing.

I'll try to keep some kind of word count progress here. Working title is "Soul Survivor."

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

The weather was clear, so the view went replica watches sale on for miles. The white face of the Rolex Explorer II was never out of place. And I was very happy to use the 5mm easy link rolex replica uk extension to relieve my wrist after a hard day hiking under the sun. Like many of the modern Rolex sports watches, the Rolex Explorer II comes with the modern Oyster bracelet fully brushed (just like the replica watches sale Submariner), and it is just plain comfortable and screams high quality. The Rolex bracelets are, just rolex replica like any genuinely well engineered bracelet, adjustable with screws where one can remove full links or half links. Also, the bracelet tapers from 21mm at the lugs to 17mm at the oyster clasp, rolex replica sale thereby resulting in a highly wearable 42mm watch.