Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here's to Spring...

If it would show up. *sigh* I'd really like to post something positive for a change. So here goes. I'm getting better. It's been a long, slow haul, but I'm beginning to improve--both physically and mentally.

Wintersland has been calling to me. I'm beginning to feel as if I could do some work on it. Sitting in front of the computer for long periods of time has been a major problem. I sit at work, so that had to come first, and, since early December, I'd done all the sitting I could do by the end of the work day. And, let's face it, you don't feel like writing when you're in pain most of the time. At least I didn't.

Somehow, it's all inextricably tied in my mind to the arrival of Spring. If Spring would just get here, I feel like I could come alive as everything else does.

No comments: