Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wildass Dreams

Holly Lisle is the most amazing person. Check out this dream of Holly's. The August 4 entry.

Her dream is similar to the one I had for creating my own magazine for the kinds of stories that I like reading--Sword & Sorcery, space opera, adventure fantasy, old-time-wonder SF. I let my nine-to-five get in the way of that vision, and I'm not sure I have the courage to change my direction now, but I sure can admire the people who do have the guts to go for what they dream about.

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

The rest of the dial is in the iconic replica watches uk white “polar” color with cardinal markers and hour markers (round), also with a black painted outline, completing the unique – and replica watches uniquely legible – maxi-dial. While clearly remaining a Rolex with the classic oyster case, the cyclops on the crystal, and the famous Rolex dial, this model is less common than the rolex replica uk Submariner and GMT Master II, easily making it the more interesting Rolex if you want a solid sports watch from the famous brand – and hence it is one replica watches that you will more rarely see anyone else wearing during the day. As a matter of fact, during my entire time traveling to China, I only spotted one other person wearing a Rolex Explorer II (black dial), rolex replica though I spotted countless other Rolex sports watches.